The Assistant Branch Manager will assist the Branch Manager in providing leadership to the bank through efficient daily operations in all areas of banking service.
- Month on month customers EMI follow up, recovery
- Documentation and verification
- Preparation of reports
- Business development
- Works to meet branch performance standards including operating loss control, bank secrecy, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversees banking services, especially customer service, to ensure excellence; contacts or assists customers and prospective customers
- 1 or more years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Must have two wheeler
- Customer service and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills