Refund policy for OneCity
At OneCity, we value our customers. We consider every project important and make certain that we offer only the best of our services towards the fulfilment of each project. We ensure that we will leave no stone unturned when it comes to providing excellence to our customers. However, in the unlikely event that our customers are dissatisfied with our services and wish to seek recourse, we have outlined herein below, our policies regarding refunds.
For the sake of convenience, OneCity shall be referred to as “the Company.”
Web design/ Web development/ Mobile applications
Web design/ web development/ mobile applications require much of our technical know-how, resources, time, effort and costs. Therefore, we adhere to a strict refund policy when it comes to such work carried out by the company for the client.
The Company will initiate partial refund of the amount transferred by the client to the Company if;
- The client is not satisfied with the completed stages of the project and does not wish to continue with the services of the Company. In such cases, the Company shall retain the amount for which the company has invested its time and effort and refund the amount for uncompleted stages. Such a refundable amount shall be decided by the Company after considering all incurred costs till date.
- The Company, for any reason it may deem fit, does not wish to or cannot continue with the client’s project. In such cases, the Company will refund the amount for uncompleted work on the project after deducting the corresponding amount towards completed works.
- The Company shall refund an amount to the tune of 70% of the total paid amount if web design/ web development/ mobile application projects have not been initiated by the Company even after a period of 48 hours from the date of payment. This refunded amount shall include administrative and marketing costs. The company shall reserve 30% of the total amount as fees for the time and effort already incurred by the company as a result of the client project.
Refunds shall be initiated within a period of 90 days from date of refund request*
- No refund shall be entertained in case the company’s lapses are due to the clients own delays or lack of communication on the part of the client.
- Under no circumstances shall a client claim refund for projects which the Company has duly completed and handed over to the client.
Website maintenance and hosting
The client shall not claim any refund for the amount duly paid to the Company for website maintenance and web hosting services provided by the Company. Web hosting services are offered on the basis of individual agreements between the Company and third party service providers, Therefore, no refund amount shall be claimed by the client for any advance amount paid for website maintenance and web hosting services paid to the Company.
Please note, outstanding web hosting bill amounts on behalf of the client will be kept pending for a period of 7 days only, from the date of last billing cycle. Non-payment of the web hosting costs will result in the termination or suspension of web hosting services. The company reserves the right to claim any costs from the client that the company may have incurred due to the lapses on behalf of the client for the non-payment of web hosting services.
SEO and internet marketing
The Company is known as one of the leading companies for internet marketing and SEO. Our expertise and knowledge on the subject has branded us as one of the best in the industry. Over the years, we have mastered the latest techniques of SEO and ensure the best SEO and internet marketing services to our clients. However, it must be noted that SEO and internet marketing is a highly volatile field and solely depends on the behavioural pattern of different search engines. The company makes no endorsement regarding the strategies adopted by different search engines at different times. Therefore, no client shall seek refund for any amount given to the Company for SEO and internet marketing works carried out by the company for the client.
In case of a successful refund claim by the client under the circumstances mentioned under “Partial refund,” the company shall be refunded the amount within a period of 90 days from the date of successful claim. The amount so decided, shall be refunded directly to the account from which payments were made to the Company by the client.
In the event of any dispute or difference arising at any time between the client and the company as to the meaning or effect of the Company's refund policy, the same shall be referred to a single arbitrator, in case the parties can agree upon one. Such arbitrator shall be appointed within a period of 10 days upon being called by either party to do so. Failing such agreement, the parties shall agree to three arbitrators, one each to be appointed by the client and the Company and the third to be appointed by the two arbitrators so appointed. All such Arbitration proceedings shall be held in Mangalore as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 as amended from time to time.
All claims will be settled under Mangalore jurisdiction only.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join Our Newsletter & Marketing Communication. We'll send you news and offers.