We are looking for an SEO specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s and client’s digital marketing strategy. The goal is to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and social media marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools and online analytics tools
- Current knowledge of technical SEO practices and techniques
- Proven experience in managing SEM and PPC campaigns on various search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Familiarity with best SEO/SEM practices and latest trends
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing techniques (e.g. customer acquisition, performance marketing, and conversion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.